Thursday, December 17, 2009

Movie Night

I would just like to start with saying how much I love all my friends...they are all so wonderful and fun and I love all of their company. With that said, OMG people annoy the crap out of me...no just kidding. So today I had to get up early like 11:30am!!! And go to a training at work on child abuse...very boring I was falling asleep but that's ok...As I was waiting for my shift to start at 3 I was talking to a coworker of mine who told me what the word "whigger" means. It came up when I showed her a picture of the guy I like and was all isn't he cute? and she said "ya but not my type...I like whiggers" and I was all whats that? and she said its a white guy that acts like a "ni***r". (she is black by the way). I was like oh ok nice...you learn something knew everyday!! Oh and she told me about "whooty" also. Apparently it is a white girl with a booty....Geez...crazy made up words... So (later in the day I told Susan about these new highly intellectual words I learned...and she knew what a whooty was...and continued on by showing me a YouTube video of a white girl shaking her big oh booty...I have had my trauma for the day...thank you Susan.) So then I went to work at 3 and hung out with crazy kids....Not a very interesting day at work. So then I left work and went and picked up Nathan from work....Let me tell you, it was hard enough trying to cram my 4 ft. x 6 ft. canvas painting in my little car, let alone his bike...but guess what? We got it to fit!!!! So I drove him home, he went and changed and then we went over to Susan's and picked her up to go to the store to buy yummies for Movie night!! I ended up buying some green olives with feta cheese, sweet Maui onion chips, and of course Diet Coke. When we went back to the house I was surprised to walk in and see Railee, Casey, and John sitting on the couch. For once WE were the ones late!!! Soon Sara, Rachel, Jill, and Sam showed up. We ended up watching A Christmas Story. I have decided it is still a classic. I was a little distracted during the movie though trying to keep my mind off um...a certain someone...I will tell you it was not working to well!! But only time will tell with that whole crazy scenario. And I have to say that Railee and Sam have got to be the cutest thing ever!! They make me happy.... I hope things go well there. As for me....I am always cute and funny.....now if only an amazing guy could figure that out and fall madly in love me...then life would be complete...well not really cuz then there's marriage, kids, work, etc....but it would diffidently make things better!! I really really like this one guy right now.....Well actually, I keep trying to convince myself that I DON'T like him, i repeat it all the time in my head and when I see him....but if anything it has backfired...The more I get to know him the more I like him and the more I think about him. But I will just continue to try to convince myself NOT to like him. The thing is, once I like someone it doesn't change very easily...Unless I know for sure they're not interested. Then I will move on. Just thinking about him makes me smile...like right now...You cant see it, but there's a Huge smile on my face.....anyways I need to change the subject now. Or actually I think I will just end this with my smile and happy thoughts to go to sleep with....Goodnight everyone....and sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment