Thursday, December 17, 2009

Enrichment

So today has been a fun day. Work went alright, then I left and went to Enrichment with the girls. It was pretty fun. I was a little early and so was Rachel. We had fun sitting on the couch and gossiping about boys...what else is new right? then OTHER people arrived and we had to stop....sad day. We had a nice spiritual thought from megan and then continued on to share all of our favorite things. Its funny how people interpret this. I of course was like "ah its just enrichment I dont need to think of anything too cool." but I did think about it at home and nothing in particular came into mind. But I totally forgot about it on my way to work in afternoon, but luckily I had my pins in the trunk so I decided to share that. Some of the people there brought things that reminded them of family, or were all sentimental. Me....no.....I bring my silly disney pins. And Susan, brought her Brazilian heritage. lame...no just kidding it was pretty cool. I think my favorite thing that someone brought was the pen......oh and when Dagny emptied her purse. that was funny. Then Sheri made these delicious brownie cupcake thingies with a surprise Hershey kiss peppermint in the middle!! mmmm yummy....After, i went over to Jills with Susan and that is were I currently reside....sitting at their table typing into my blog. Susan is trying to torment me by playing I kissed a girl on the computer while I type....She is so evil sometimes.....I am currently mad at her because she said she would come with me to my work Christmas party and now all of a sudden out of the blue her family decides to have a birthday party!! WTH!!! Now I no longer have a friend to take to my party. But thats ok, I will still have fun. My coworkers are some pretty funny people.


We are going to watch The muppets christmas carol soon....once Sara decides to come home. Nathan wants to join us but Susan said she will kick me if I leave and pick him up.....lol like Im scared of her.....actually she could totally kick my butt. Shes hard core. lol Anyways: I think Im gunna go for now....until I can think of anything else interesting to say...good night everyone

1 comment: