Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A day in the life of a Hilary

So today has been yet another eventful day. It started with me waking up at 2 and leaving for work. We made graham cracker houses with the kids today. They were so funny. The smart kids figured out how to get the roof to stay on top and made them actually look like houses, where as the uh...other children made some very interesting architectural discoveries. All in all it was a success. So I just have to put up what this little girl said in my class today cuz I was like "say what?".......... So she is a black little girl ok? And she had this little puppy in her hand. And she told this other little girl who was sitting in my lap (who is white) that the little puppy didnt like white little girls, and kept making the dog bark at her, but not her friend (who is also black). I was in shock....and yet laughed silently in my head. Kids are so funny.

So after work I drove home thinking about what a nice night I would have...taking a nice hot shower, eat some chili and finish my puzzle. So I get home and am eating my delicious chili my mom made when I get a text from Nathan. :) He is bored...ok...and? No just kidding. but here I was thinking I was all special that he asked ME to hang out with cuz he was bored...but no he asked Rachel too..Lamesauce...but its all good I still love him! ;) He ended up coming over with Susan...who I just have to say I LOVE TO DEATH!!! She is so amazing. She supports me and my psychotic silent obsessions. lol I discovered today that she has cunning side to her to try and find out information...hahahahah....(this was an evil laugh) I love it. So anyways, went off on a tangent there in my mind... So they came over, had chili and Nathan and I played magic cards while Susan worked on my puzzle. Then we played guitar hero world tour and finished the puzzle. YAY!! oh but wait...it was missing ONE piece!! Now I have to hunt in my room for it......So then they left and I finally got to take my nice hot shower and come downstairs and start my nightly routine which is very sad I must say. I first start by serving my dishes in Cafe world....then cook something new....to continue on to playing with my pet in petville.....to end with farming all my crops, plowing, and replanting crops on farmville......it is sad I know....but I cant help it. then of course as I am almost done with my farm, Susan calls me (cuz she cant get enough of me!!) And we talk for about another hour!! And now I am here posting my blog....ahh what a life right? I know your jealous of it. And so the day ends with me laying in bed typing thinking about the other many wonderful things that happened today but can not write them in here....they will just have to ponder happily in my mind.......goodnight every one!! until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh! Mostly because I totally can picture you saying all this...r emember when you wrote me that really long letter once? It was awesome

    ReplyDelete